Fundraising from Individual Donors – March 2, 2018
Supervision Partnering for Success-March 7, 2018
Foundation Center Directory Online – March 21, 2018
The Form 990: Its More than a Required Tax Form – March 22, 2018
The Greater New Orleans Foundation Organizational Initiative is partnering with VIA LINK for a series of nonprofit forums to learn more about their Community Resource Directory. VIA LINK is the home to 211 and the most comprehensive database of resources and services in the state. This is an invaluable information and referral resource for nonprofits. Click here to learn more and register for the remaining forum on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Cohort Learning Activities
- Executive Director Intensive – training for Executive Directors who have served for more than three years, with a strong focus on Sustainability-Linking Strategy and Finance and Leadership and Management.
- Applications for Executive Director Intensive 2018 are closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Emerging Leaders – a leadership development program with a multicultural framework for nonprofit managers working in southeast Louisiana nonprofit human service organizations.
- Applications for the Emerging Leaders are currently closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Executive Director Fundamentals: Setting Up for Success – exclusively for Executive Directors who have been in their positions three years or less that combines expert instruction and peer-learning to tackle issues around strong organizational leadership, financial sustainability, and mission impact alignment.
- Applications for Executive Director Fundamentals are currently closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
Looking for a workshop or other opportunity that has already occurred? Visit our Resources page to get information previously shared during learning opportunities.
OE Learning Opportunities are offered in the following formats:
- Webinars on a wide array of nonprofit topics.
- Half-day workshops featuring local and national experts.
- Learning communities, providing workshop follow-up for engaged participants.
- Communities of Practice, offering structured peer-to-peer learning focused on sharing best practices, addressing that which isn’t working, and creating opportunities for collaboration.
- Capacity coaching, offering individualized coaching for executive directors on issues such as board orientation and management, personnel problems, and other issues requiring confidentiality.
- Online resources, including articles and handouts from past and upcoming workshops and learning opportunities.