Let’s talk about how we can help the Greater New Orleans region.
Greater New Orleans Foundation
919 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
Directions to Parking in the K&B Building Lot:
- From I-10 East or West, take Business 90 West towards the Mississippi River Bridge — Exit 234A
- Take Carondelet St. / St. Charles Avenue Exit
- At first light (end of exit ramp), turn left onto Carondelet Street.
- Go underneath interstate and cross Calliope Street.
- Make right into parking lot through iron gate. (Security arm of parking lot entrance will be up).
The above applies to lengthy meetings with multiple attendees who have pre-arranged to have the gates open. Under these circumstances, please do not park in the sub-level visitor parking or underneath the building. Thank you for your cooperation.
Short Term Parking:
If you are meeting one-on-one with a Foundation staff member for a short duration, it is possible to park in the visitor parking in the lot behind the Greater New Orleans Foundation, which is accessible only from Howard Avenue. Parking is strictly limited here to a short term.