Improve how you improve your community with training and workshops.
The Greater New Orleans Foundation’s workshops & trainings are offered in the following formats:
- Webinars on a wide array of nonprofit topics
- Half-day workshops featuring local and national experts
- Learning communities, providing workshop follow-up for engaged participants
- Communities of Practice, offering structured peer-to-peer learning focused on sharing best practices, addressing that which isn’t working, and creating opportunities for collaboration
- Capacity coaching, offering individualized coaching for executive directors on issues such as board orientation and management, personnel problems, and other issues requiring confidentiality
For a list of upcoming workshops, visit our events page.