The Greater New Orleans Foundation Organizational Effectiveness initiative partnered with Enterprise Community Partners on April 30, 2013 for two workshops aimed at equipping nonprofit leaders with information and tools to successfully attain and manage government funding.
Federal Funds Management for Nonprofits
Nonprofit organizations who receive government funding, learned best practices and compliance requirements managing and reporting on government funds including. The workshop content included:
- An overview of the award document
- Standard grant terms and conditions
- Allowable costs vs. unallowable costs
- Records management and reporting
- Closeout requirements and certifications