The Greater New Orleans Foundation Organizational Effectiveness initiative partnered with Enterprise Community Partners on April 30, 2013 for two workshops aimed at equipping nonprofit leaders with information and tools to successfully attain and manage government funding.
Applying for Federal Funds
This workshop targeted nonprofits considering government funding as part of their fund development plan. Learning objectives included preparing participants to:
- Successfully apply and manage government funding
- Make the case to government for funding
- Identify funding opportunities that are right for your organization
- Write compelling proposal narratives and budgets
- Manage post- award reporting activities