2019 Board Governance Series--February 19, March 14, April 4, April 30, and May 21
Freeman Challenges Readiness Workshops–Thursday, January 31, 2019 (AM and PM Sessions) and Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Foundation Center Directory Online–Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Foundation Center Directory Online–Thursday, May 23, 2019
Foundation Center Directory Online–Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Foundation Center Directory Online–Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Cohort Learning Activities
- Executive Director Intensive – training for Executive Directors who have served for more than three years, with a strong focus on Sustainability-Linking Strategy and Finance and Leadership and Management.
- Applications for Executive Director Intensive 2018 are closed. Please email Kristen Craig to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Emerging Leaders – a leadership development program with a multicultural framework for nonprofit managers working in southeast Louisiana nonprofit human service organizations.
- Applications for the Emerging Leaders are currently closed. Please email Kristen Craig to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Executive Director Fundamentals: Setting Up for Success – exclusively for Executive Directors who have been in their positions three years or less that combines expert instruction and peer-learning to tackle issues around strong organizational leadership, financial sustainability, and mission impact alignment.
Looking for a workshop or other opportunity that has already occurred? Visit our Resources page to get information previously shared during learning opportunities.
OE Learning Opportunities are offered in the following formats:
- Webinars on a wide array of nonprofit topics.
- Half-day workshops featuring local and national experts.
- Learning communities, providing workshop follow-up for engaged participants.
- Communities of Practice, offering structured peer-to-peer learning focused on sharing best practices, addressing that which isn’t working, and creating opportunities for collaboration.
- Capacity coaching, offering individualized coaching for executive directors on issues such as board orientation and management, personnel problems, and other issues requiring confidentiality.
- Online resources, including articles and handouts from past and upcoming workshops and learning opportunities.