Foundation Center Directory Online – March 21, 2018
The Form 990: Its More than a Required Tax Form – March 22, 2018 This workshop is currently full, please email Rachel Swan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
VIA LINK Nonprofit Forum – April 19, 2018
Cohort Learning Activities
- Executive Director Intensive – training for Executive Directors who have served for more than three years, with a strong focus on Sustainability-Linking Strategy and Finance and Leadership and Management.
- Applications for Executive Director Intensive 2018 are closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Emerging Leaders – a leadership development program with a multicultural framework for nonprofit managers working in southeast Louisiana nonprofit human service organizations.
- Applications for the Emerging Leaders are currently closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
- Executive Director Fundamentals: Setting Up for Success – exclusively for Executive Directors who have been in their positions three years or less that combines expert instruction and peer-learning to tackle issues around strong organizational leadership, financial sustainability, and mission impact alignment.
- Applications for Executive Director Fundamentals are currently closed. Please email Rachel Swan to be placed on the notification list for a future session.
Looking for a workshop or other opportunity that has already occurred? Visit our Resources page to get information previously shared during learning opportunities.
OE Learning Opportunities are offered in the following formats:
- Webinars on a wide array of nonprofit topics.
- Half-day workshops featuring local and national experts.
- Learning communities, providing workshop follow-up for engaged participants.
- Communities of Practice, offering structured peer-to-peer learning focused on sharing best practices, addressing that which isn’t working, and creating opportunities for collaboration.
- Capacity coaching, offering individualized coaching for executive directors on issues such as board orientation and management, personnel problems, and other issues requiring confidentiality.
- Online resources, including articles and handouts from past and upcoming workshops and learning opportunities.