Job Announcement: Strategic Partnership Officer
The Greater New Orleans Foundation seeks a Strategic Partnership Officer to establish and manage partnerships with corporations and foundations that support the operations and programs of the Foundation.
- Knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques, particularly in the area of corporate and foundation fundraising techniques;
- Proven ability to write successful grant proposals;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills with large groups as well as individuals;
- Demonstrated record of success in generating significant gifts from institutional donors;
- Understanding of methods, practices and procedures for obtaining information about the giving programs of corporations and foundations;
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and exceed work goals;
- Exceptional communications skills, including the ability to interact with a variety of external and internal audiences, collaborate and build relationships, and strategically plan;
- Capacity to maintain a high level of professionalism in all circumstances;
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective corporate and foundation donors, and interact effectively via telephone and in person with institutional representatives; and
- Demonstrated expertise to take primary responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
Education and Experience
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Three to five years’ experience of success in fundraising from corporate and foundation sources.
Interested applicants should email or mail a hard copy of the following:
- a cover letter;
- a resume;
- three (3) references
To: Sandra Lilly
Greater New Orleans Foundation
919 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT RESUME: SEPTEMBER 8, 2017